Adrian is an experienced tutor and academic lecturer. In the past 5 years, he has run more than 80 workshops dedicated to parametric design, digital fabrication, environmental simulation, form-finding for students, universities and companies.
Since 2015 he has run parametric design and robotic fabrication course at the School of Form in Pozań (Poland)
and in 2017 and 2018 at Weissensee Kunsthochschule in Berlin. Meanwhile, he has run workshops with the Warsaw University of Technology, the Academy of Fine Arts in Łódź, the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdańsk, the Technical University of Białystok to list a few.
He was also a tutor during national and international workshops such as Shapes of Logics, OSSA, Architektour and more.
In the past couple of years, he also worked as a tutor for companies like Henning Larsen, MAD Helsinki or Adidas.
For rese-arch he recorded two series of tutorials focused on optimization and simulation.
Adrian continues running workshops in the following topics:
- Introduction to Parametric Design: Grasshopper Basics
- Form-finding: Digital (Kangaroo) and Analog methods
- Daylight: Simulation and Optimization
- Introduction to Optimization
- Single- and Multi-Objective Optimization
- Optimization applied to Urban Planning and Design
- Design Basics
- Robotic Fabrication
- Digital Fabrication
- Environmental friendly design
- Vernacular Mimetics
Do not hesitate to contact Adrian to request a workshop.